Wall Decor

Hello lovelies. Pallavi here with my newest creation.

For this project I kept my focus on the gorgeous Itsy Bitsy decoupage papers. The hardest part is choosing which of the papers to use as there are so many different designs and they are all stunning!!

I choose the Post Perfect decoupage papers. There are 4 A4 sheets in the pack with two designs and two sheets of each design.








So, here is a step by step description to make this Wall decor -

First, I choose MDF wooden wall decor cutting. Then, I adhered one A4 size paper from my stash and painted the Mixed Media 2 in 1 Modelling Paste and Gesso all over.



Next, i used one more paper from my stash to give it a backgroud and on to it i finally adhere the Little Birdie Decoupage Paper.

 When everything had dried up, I painted it with Butternut Squash and Sailing Sky chalk paints & then added some Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink to give a vintage look to it.


Then, i took two pieces of Dress my craft paper pack and adhered on to it & gave some texture with stencil and Little Birdie mixed media paste. After, i also stenciled with distress oxide here and there.


I further designed  shelf with help of  achipboard piece and some remaining decoupage paper. I pasted it with the help of tacky glue i have used to adhere the paper on it.



I have used Tinted Metallic Paint to paint the chipboard. Further, i have used these chipboard to make sides for the shelf.





In the next step, I have used handmade mixed media stones with Little Birdie Acrylic Soft Gel Medium 



While the chipboard and stones were drying. I had the difficult choice of picking some of stunning flowers to decorate the it and some miniatures for the shelf.



Supplies used:

1. Little Birdie Mixed Media Paste 2 in 1 Modelling paste.

2. Dot Stencil.
3. Little Birdie Chalk Paints.
4. Chipboards & Embellishments.
5. Handmade Flowers.
6. Little Birdie Mettalic Paints (Fire Brick)
7. Little Birdie Acrylic Soft Gel medium.
8. Homemade Art Stones.
9. Homemade Gesso.
10. Miniatures

Hope you liked it. Give your comments below.


I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

https://www.artplaygroundblog.com/single-post/2018/05/29/JUNE-PLAY-GO-WITH-THE-FLOW



https://craftstamper.blogspot.com/2018/06/take-it-make-it-challenge-june.html

https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2018/06/hls-june-mixed-media-challenge.html




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day - Gate Fold Card

Mother's Day Card