Decoupage on MDF Box


Decoupaged MDF box with gorgeous Bob N Betty Decoupage papers. Discover the makings of this vibrant and gorgeous box here.




Hello Crafty Folks,

For today's project I have used following items:  
  • Mixed Media Paste 2 in 1 Gesso & Modelling paste
  • Bob n Betty Decoupage Papers
  • Chalk Paints  (Lavender Blush & Snow)
  • Chipies
  • Tinted Metallic Paint (Tawny Glint)
  • Handmade Flowers
  • Little Birdie Decor Varnish Gloss                                                                     
I love the gorgeous effects on my project and here is a close up shot for you. Isn't it beautiful!!!






Please find DIY instructions to start your journey of decorating MDF box -
  1. So I took an MDF box and decided to amp it up using the decoupage papers. I cleaned the box nicely and prepared it for priming. I used Little Birdie Mixed Media 2 in 1 Gesso and covered the box from inside as well as outside. I allowed it to dry completely.
  2. So now fun part!! I painted the whole box with Lavender Blush & Snow chalk paints.
  3. Next, i have used Little Birdie Mixed Media 2 in 1 Modelling paste & stencil to make some designs on the sides.
  4. I adhered the decoupage paper using the amazing Little Birdie Decoupage glue and also stick the chipies with tacky glue.
  5. At last, I sealed the project with Little Birdie Varnish that finished the project. The box is a gorgeous piece of art which can hold your jewelry or can be gifted to someone with chocolates filled in it.

It is ready to be used now. Good luck for your decoupaged MDF box.

Leave your lovely comments below if you loved this work. Also, feel free to comment with any questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day - Gate Fold Card

Mother's Day Card