Mix media on Eyeglasses

Hello Crafters,

Found my husbands broken sunglass and felt my crafty instincts kicking in. This is my project to do mixed media arts on a sunglass.







I started by applying Little Birdie Mixed Media Paste 2 in 1 Modelling paste on the sides of the sunglasses. I further applied black Gesso on it.


Then, I applied textured paint on to a side of sunglass with sunrays stensil. On the other side of the frame, I applied black Gesso on the glasses to give it a beautiful textured style. 

I further applied colors on both sides of the glasses aiming for a sunrise and sunset setting.



I applied Little Birdie Gel medium to paste fine stones ( to accentuate Gesso effect) and paste chip boards on both the sides of the frame. I also pasted fussy cuts of birds and butterflies on the sunglasses to give beautiful effects. 




I further pasted metal embellishments on the sides as well as on the frame to give final touch to the project. Moreover, I used Little Birdie Mettalic paints ( Caribbean Teal, Fire Brick & Silver Charms) to highlight the effects.




Final effects to give it a starry feel, sprinkled mixture of  Little Birdie Mixed Media Paste 2 in 1 Gesso and Water on the project with the help of round brush. Also, applied Little Birdie Acrylic Soft Gel medium to give final glossy overlay to this project.



This is the done and it looks really pretty. what do you think ? Do post your comments below to let me know your views.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day - Gate Fold Card

Mother's Day Card